- 2 (8-oz) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (10-3/4 oz) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4-oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp butter, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp minced onion flakes
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup finely grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Set oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x13 dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Mix together 1/2 cup milk, 3/4 cup cheddar cheese and undiluted chicken soup. Set aside.
- Mix together cream cheese and butter until very smooth. Stir in garlic powder. Add the chopped chicken, onion flakes, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, seasoning salt, pepper and 2 Tbsp milk.
- Unroll the crescent rolls. Scoop chicken mixture on top of the wide end of of each crescent triangle, then roll up starting at the thicker end.
- Drizzle a small amount of soup mixture on the bottom of the dish. Place the crescent rolls seam-side down on top of the creamed mixture in the casserole.
- Drizzle the remaining sauce on top and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
BEST CHICKEN ROLLUPS RECIPE
4/ 5Oleh ciak mati