Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Vegetable Skillet is the BEST 20 minute meal packed with awesome cajun flavor with shrimp, sausage, and summer veggies. This makes a great low carb meal and is also great for meal prep!
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 14 ounce pork or chicken sausage sliced
- 2 medium sized zucchini sliced
- 2 medium sized yellow squash sliced
- 1/2 bunch asparagus sliced into thirds
- 2 red bell pepper chopped into chunks
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Cajun Seasoning
- In a [url:1]large bowl[/url] add the shrimp, sausage, zucchini, yellow squash, asparagus, bell pepper and salt and pepper. Add olive oil and cajun seasoning and toss until coated.
- Add to a [url:2]large skillet[/url] and turn to medium high. Cook for about 5-7 minutes until the shrimp is pink and the vegetables are tender.
- read full recipe click here https://therecipecritic.com/cajun-shrimp-and-sausage-vegetable-skillet/
Healthy Cajun Shrimp And Sausage Vegetable Skillet
4/ 5Oleh ciak mati