- 1 cup (2 sticks) softened unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 package Double Stuff Oreo cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat (2) 12 cup muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together with a mixer until well combined. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In medium bowl mix the flour, salt, and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined.
- With a cookie scoop, form balls with the dough.
- Place one ball on top of an Oreo cookie, and another ball on the bottom. Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until a large ball is formed and Oreo cookie is fully enclosed with dough.
- Place into the muffin tin cups. Bake cookies for approximately 16 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
1. The muffin tin ensures that the Oreo stays in the center after baking and that all the cookies are uniform, but you can certainly just form into balls and bake on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Keep in mind if you don't form them tightly, the dough can spread. Make sure they are 2-3 inches apart.
2. You can use store-bought cookie dough, but the dough is a bit thinner than this recipe and results in a crispier texture (and in my humble opinion, doesn't taste as good!)
This article and recipe adapted from this site
The Best Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
4/ 5Oleh ciak mati